ModMash Splinter, Underground + Subways

Mod Mash Splinter for Undergrounds + Subways, Now you can go underground and expand your base in multiple dimensions

Content
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Environment

g Biters Underground

3 years ago

I went underground to escape the biters, only i found more then up top, they dig towards you, and attack your base from the inside out, i request (if possible) that either the biters cannot destroy the rocks, the rocks cannot be damaged, or biters cannot spawn on that surface, but on other surfaces they can (for maybe compatibility with space exploration) i also cannot add this to my world, unless I remove my body, add the mod, then add my body back, I love the idea, thanks in advance.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Sound like it's working completely as intended then. I guess I could disable biter teleportation. They attack some rocks by nature and others because they are actually somthing else. I may be able to prevent the intended one, will see maybe a case of not spawning any more of those particular rocks

3 years ago

The body thing ill check

3 years ago

(I don't know the limitations of modding factorio in lua) but maybe a setting, i want biters to spawn on other surfaces, but not on "nauvis underground" and "nauvis deep underground". thanks for taking the time to respond

This thread has been locked.