Modlist UI


Display and share active mods in-game or on stream in one interface. Search, sort, and pin, plus copy tools to export modpack dependencies.

Utilities
10 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
525

b [✅ Fixed] Crash Report

11 days ago

When trying to change a command for another mod (Planet Rabbasca) using /c settings.global["rabbasca-bunnyhop-cooldown"] = { value = 78 } it spits out this error

Cannot execute command. Error: The mod Modlist UI (2026.9.21) caused a non-recoverable error.

Error while running event modlist-ui::on_runtime_mod_setting_changed (ID 71)
modlist-ui/control.lua: 169: bad argument #2 of 2 to 'get_player' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_player'
modlist-ui/control.lua: 169: in function <__modlist-ui__control.lua: 167>

It worked at one point now suddenly it's not. I also shared it with the author of Rabbasca

10 days ago
(updated 10 days ago)

Thanks for the report. I believe I've located and fixed the issue, added in the necessary player index [nil] guards and event-hook setting-key filters when global runtime settings are changed. Not sure what what the Rabbasca mod creator can do further to make things robust, but this seemed squarely on my side to fix.

Modlist UI has been updated with said fix.
I'll leave the thread unlocked for a bit; please send a short reply if issues are resolved or persist.

10 days ago

Thanks... I had pre-patched it in the interim but now it's official, and it works. I hadn't heard from that author, but they did put out a patch today so who knows, maybe the included something :)

Have a great day!

This thread has been locked.