miniMAXIme: Character scaler and selector

by Pi-C

The player stands like a giant near the vehicles. Now you can adjust the size of your character -- and you can change your appearance at any time if you've other mods that provide extra characters!

Tweaks
a month ago
0.16 - 1.1

g [Fixed?] ERROR

1 year, 1 month ago

16.732 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:92: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod miniMAXIme: Character scaler and selector (1.1.26) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Server cant be started anymore with this mod. (Nitrado)

1 year, 1 month ago

When I try to launch a solo game with the save file with this mod i receive the following error:

Die Mod miniMAXIme: Charaktere skalieren und auswählen (1.1.26) hat einen Fehler verursacht, der nicht behoben werden kann.
Bitte informiere den Autor der Mod über diesen Fehler.

Error while running event minime::on_init()
minime/scripts/gui_stuff/gui_available_chars.lua:580: attempt to index local 'p_data' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
minime/scripts/gui_stuff/gui_available_chars.lua:580: in function 'init_gui'
minime/scripts/gui.lua:162: in function 'init_guis'
minime/scripts/player.lua:279: in function 'update_global_settings'
minime/control.lua:224: in function 'init'
minime/control.lua:268: in function <minime/control.lua:265>

1 year, 1 month ago

Sorry, not much I could do with this message. Could you enable the startup setting "Write debugging output to log file" of this mod, restart the game and send me factorio-current.log after the crash? By the way, the file may get rather big, so you may want to zip it. If you're registered on the forum, you could send it as a private message, otherwise upload it somewhere where I can fetch it without having to register. :-)

Also, check out this bug report: If that is the same issue, I have a fix ready.

1 year, 26 days ago

Sorry, not much I could do with this message.

Sorry, apparently you've posted your second message while I was writing my reply. The stacktrace from your last message actually was useful. This bug should be fixed in version 1.1.28.

I still wonder, does your first message refer to the same bug? If so, does the fix work for you?

New response