Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

b Miniloader(1.15.7) + Krastorio2(1.3.22)+SE(0.6.116) bug

6 months ago
(updated 6 months ago)

Hello.
I found a bug on miniloader while on an orbit.
I have so far only found this symptom in the space loader used in an orbit.
I'm using a variety of other mods, but I'm assuming that SE is the only one that will affect the behavior of the loader.
However, since this is a very popular mod combination, I've also attached a save file in case it was caused by another mod I'm using.
I'm new to the Space Exploration Mod, so I'm not sure if this happens with other loaders in this mod.
However, I've been using it in Nauvis for quite some time and have never had an issue, so I'm assuming it's only happening with the space loader.
The sample below is for a regular space loader, but I've seen the problem many times with selective space loaders as well.

This is a video shows how the bug happens.
In video, a few seconds after, one loader abruptly changes direction (I didn't manually change it and perhaps it was 'broken' rather than reoriented).
After that, when I try to manually reorient it again, I get a lua script error.

Video Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xTEpwbWO4sprgU4IwWKF5QXVg9FQE0g-/view?usp=drive_link

Lua Error:
Error while running event miniloader::on_player_rotated_entity (ID 21)
miniloader/control.lua:169: attempt to index local 'miniloader' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
miniloader/control.lua:169: in function 'handler'
miniloader/lualib/event.lua:15: in function <miniloader/lualib/event.lua:13>

Game Save:
This bug will happen serveral seconds after game loaded.
The bugged loader is at Nauvis Orbit.
As soon as the game loads, you can observe the Nauvis Orbit and look slightly to the left and up.
Watch the loader for a few seconds and you will see it happen.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/179_IrRaAiKNp8S_gYYpJ0hlsvi_nHx9R/view?usp=drive_link

I'm always grateful for your mod.
Thanks.

--- Update

I just discovered the source of the problem.
With the Loader already working in space while a tile ghost is below loader, installing the new tile with robot on the floor breaks the Loader.
Or, if the Loader is running on ground and you try to install space scaffolding with ghost and the installation fails and the floor stays as ground, the Loader also breaks.
I had a problem with a bunch of Ghosts installed before installing loader, but you can't install Tile Ghosts with the Loader installed, so I don't think it's likely to happen much in real-world use.

I'm not sure if this should be fixed in SE or Miniloader.

New response