Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

b Enable/Disable Circuit condition broken

9 months ago

The latest game patch (build 61545) seem to have broken enabling via circuit condition. The loader will say "Disabled by circuit condition" but still load items anyway

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

The latest game patch (build 61545) seem to have broken disabling via circuit condition. The loader will say "Disabled by control behavior" but still load items anyway

9 months ago

It seems to work or not work randomly after loading the save, I'm not sure what that means

9 months ago

I tried some more troubleshooting by loading different mods and I'm now fairly certain its another mods fault but due to the random factor of it not working I couldn't work out which mod exactly. Anyway, this bug report can now be ignored. Sorry for the trouble.

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

It seems to work or not work randomly after loading the save, I'm not sure what that means

Oh yes, recently I did investigation - why my multiloading stations load unwanted items when there is no condition for unloading from chests by miniloaders with logic. I spent around a week with this with no idea how this happens. But suddenly I discovered that items are unloading during save loading, and they are not unloading when miniloaders are in sight in savegame, only for distant miniloaders and it is hard to reproduce. But in all my 3 autosaves this happens. So I changed scheme and remove logic from miniloaders and add logic to belts.

New response