Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

g The little issues I found so far.

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Except from my complaints below it is a great mod.

• Bug: When in a rotated blueprint it will only be placed in the original direction, despite the blueprint showing the correct orientation.
  • Bug: When in a blueprint (rotated or not) settings will not be carried over.
  • Bug: When changing directions sometimes some settings are lost. (Individual settings for each lane will be reset to one of the lanes. Did happen a few times, but I can't reproduce it now)
  • Bug: When in ALT mode icons are on top of each other and overlap. Ideally they would be on the corresponding lane.
  • Bug: When using split lanes on export mode, "left" puts out on the right side and "right" on the left side.
  • Improvement: The placement and handling for the Split Lane Configuration is in a bit awkward position, same goes for usage. It might be better to have all in one place.
  • Improvement: It would be even better if they could be rotated once they are placed instead of just flipping the direction. (Flipping the direction could then be done with an other hotkey)

Edit: found a few more bugs.

New response