Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

b Loader not changing to non vanilla belt speed

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

Hello,

I have the mod https://mods.factorio.com/mod/grand-unified-factorio-theory installed, which among other things, changes the speed of blue belts to 60 items/s and the blue loader still has a speed of 45 items/s.
I think this mod should notice that the belt speeds have been changed and I am pretty sure it already does with modded belts, but it does not seem to work with this particular mod. Maybe you read the speed to early or the other mod changes it too late? The speed of each belt tier is also adjustible in the mod settings menu, so hard coding is not possible. The vanilla loaders notice the speed change, though maybe that is because the mod is changing their speed as well.
It works fine with red and yellow belts, which did not have their speed changed.
Could you maybe fix this? I like your implementation of a loader a lot more than the vanilla loaders accessible by other mods.

New response