Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

b Split lane miniloader resets

1 year, 11 months ago

Unfortunately the behavior is not reliable, but some of my miniloaders are reseting their split settings. I'll be doing more testing to try to nail down the reason.

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

Also copy item data (shift left click, shift right click) doesn't preserve filters, it seems to properly split the lanes but set both filters to whichever filter is on the right side.

Confirmed: some (all) of my split lane filter miniloaders swapped left and right filters when I changed mod settings of a different mod.

1 year, 11 months ago

This is a big problem. It's moderately challenging to find all of the places the factory is broken after they reset. Any timeline for a fix?

1 year, 11 months ago

Same here, after update some SE Mods the miniloadrer exchange the lanes. Yesterday i update the https://mods.factorio.com/mod/aai-signal-transmission mod and then my miniloader config is again resetted :(
This is really hard to find all locations from now on. o_O

1 year, 11 months ago

+1

1 year, 10 months ago

Looks like if mod-settings.dat gets updated all the lane filters are reset. I had the same issue.

1 year, 10 months ago

Looks like if mod-settings.dat gets updated all the lane filters are reset as well. I had the same issue.

1 year, 9 months ago
(updated 1 year, 9 months ago)

Same here and it is very annoying. I didn't realise this is a problem and I build my factory in such a way that it depends on the split lane filter miniloader. Every now and then the lanes get swapped or reset so only one component is send for the whole lane.

Is this considered a bug? Will mod creator get a chance to look into it?

I checked my factory and I am using it in so many places that it will be a pain if I try to redesign it. I will have to restart and not use miniloaders.

New response