Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

g non-recoverable error on import of surface in map editor.

2 years ago

Removed mod, no problems. updated mod, still problem.

This happens on import of the "surface" from the existing save, and that there's a LOT of other mods as well. Did you need the save? That would allow you to precisely duplicate the setup if it's caused by interference with another mod somewhere.

This error kicks me out to the main menu, closing the map editor and losing any work I did there, but doesn't crash the game.

I selected "no water except in starting area" and ran out of fish for farming when biters destroyed the box in the early game. Didn't realize it till late game, and tried to edit some in. Then hit this problem, and I realized that I'd used miniloaders EVERYWHERE and it's take ...awhile... to go through every single machine I've built and manually add the miniloaders back in. So I'm hoping it's easy to fix, 'cause I'm 200+ hours into this play through, and I'd rather not restart it just because I don't have three "santa ray" fish. Or any, for that matter. And I can't progress and get puffer farming->biter farming->crystals->modules->power armor MK2+ unless I have fish.

Error while running event miniloader::on_gui_closed (ID 87)
miniloader/control.lua:372: attempt to index field 'previous_opened_blueprint_for' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
miniloader/control.lua:372: in function 'handler'
miniloader/lualib/event.lua:15: in function <miniloader/lualib/event.lua:13>

New response