Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

b Can't Enable Chutes?

2 years ago

I really appreciate this mod, it's on the list of mods that I must have when I start any game.

I recently started a new world with chutes enabled (as always), and later added the uranium belts mod and the double speed belts mod. For some reason, today I noticed I can't craft (nor research) chutes anymore! It's weird as I still have some in my inventory (that I crafted before) and those which are already placed are still working properly. The configs say that chutes are enabled, but I just can't make them.

I have been removing said mods, no change. I also disabled and reenabled chutes from settings and restarted the game each time: I still can't make chutes.

Is there any way I can fix this? How do I prevent it from happening again?

Thank you for your time.

2 years ago

Could you provide the save and I'll have a look?

2 years ago

Sure, here is the file in google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hWcoDeIU_u3t7-cn82gc7WClUHuIs4PU?usp=sharing

Thanks for caring, I'll be here if you need anything else

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

That is quite confusing. I would guess that some other mod you're running disabled the recipe for some reason. Do you happen to have an older save where the recipe was still available, and any idea when the recipe disappeared? There is no research for chutes; they are set up to be available always from the start of the game.

If you're okay with running console commands and disabling achievements:
/c game.player.force.recipes["chute-miniloader"].enabled = true
will get you the recipe back.

2 years ago

Aha, it's the more-miniloaders mod. I've reported it as a bug over there.

2 years ago

No, I only realized the crafting disappeared at some point, but I already overwrote the save.

Thanks a lot for the command! I don't mind disabling achievements, I usually forget they exist lol

Amazing, it's ironic how the "more miniloaders" mod actually removed one

Thanks again!

2 years ago

Hello, author of the More Miniloaders mod here.
I've released a new version with a fix, so it should be all fine now.

2 years ago

This fast? Amazing! You guys are great!

New response