Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

g Crashes When Making Blueprints in Map Editor

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I can't determine the exact scenarios that are causing Miniloader to crash, but I'm getting repeated crashes when I try to create blueprints in the map editor, It even crashes when I'm not blueprinting anything with Miniloader in it. In this case I was making Dectorio blueprints, but I've had it crash with blueprints with Vanilla + SE too. The SE component was black reinforced plate, so perhaps it has something to do with blueprinting tiles?

https://i.imgur.com/aefy7MB.png

2 years ago

FYI if anyone else is having this problem you can get around it by actually starting the scenario and then blueprinting whatever you want.

2 years ago

Can you provide more details? I can create blueprints in the map editor without issue.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

What more details would you like? I can try to reproduce, but it's spotty. I got it once today but now am having no difficulty creating any kinds of blueprints.

Edit: never mind, it only stopped crashing because I'd disabled the mod again, lol.

2 years ago

So far I’ve managed to reproduce it exactly once and can’t do so again, but it seems to involve using “Select new contents for blueprint” on a blueprint currently located in the blueprint library. If you can come up with reliable steps to reproduce it would help enormously.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I thought it might have been a conflict with blueprinting tiles from Dectorio since it started about when I added Dectorio. But I disabled Dectorio and am still getting it. It happens literally every time I blueprint anything. I tried to make a blueprint of a single red belt and it crashed. My modlist: https://imgur.com/a/XmWjvrk

Edit: When I say blueprint anything I mean Alt + B and dragging it over anything on my map. I didn't even know there was a "select new contents for this blueprint"

2 years ago

I was able to figure out that the first blueprint created in the scenario editor creates fine, but the second one created will crash. This is fixed in v1.14.6.

2 years ago

Thanks so much! Working fine for me now.

New response