Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

b Loaders lose direction when blueprint placed in a blueprint book

2 years ago

While messing around in the editor with the Deep Space miniloaders, I noticed that, when copying a blueprint from the inventory to a blueprint book or the blueprint library, loaders sometimes lost their saved direction. So far as I can tell, nothing else is responsible, but I'll admit that I don't necessarily know how best to test this. I have found that some blueprints seem to work fine without this issue, but the only notable detail I've seen is the overall dimensions of the blueprint; absolute or relative gridding doesn't seem to have an effect, and I've even had blueprints where some loaders are flipped while others keep their original blueprinted orientation. I don't know if this issue extends to all other kinds of miniloaders, or if it's exclusive to Deep Space miniloaders with Space Exploration.

This should link to the offending blueprint, if Pastebin is nice to me: https://pastebin.com/PW3UUUy7 (Space Exploration, Logistic Train Depot, and Miniloader should be the only mods needed). The miniloaders should unload from the 6x6 warehouses onto a train; if they are oriented to unload from a train and load into the warehouses, then that's another example of the issue in question :P

2 years ago

To add some more information, this was observed with miniloader snap on; however, turning the snap off causes them to revert to their direction when initially placed, which usually results in miniloaders that flow in opposite directions, feeding into both the train and the warehouse.

2 years ago

This was most likely caused by blueprints that had been corrupted by using the Select New Contents For Blueprint button. This problem should be fixed in v1.14.3. You may have to update or re-create any affected blueprints already in your save or library.

New response