Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

b Crash when trying to switch direction

3 years ago

Factorio crashes when I tried to switch the direction (R). I've done that many times before without any problem. But this time I upgraded the miniloader before with the Upgrade Planner. Doing that switched the direction of the miniloader which was the reason to switch back the direction by hand after the upgrade. => Crash

Die Mod Miniloader (1.13.1) hat einen Fehler verursacht, der nicht behoben werden kann.
Bitte informiere den Autor der Mod über diesen Fehler.

Error while running event miniloader::on_player_rotated_entity (ID 20)
miniloader/control.lua:150: attempt to index local 'miniloader' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
miniloader/control.lua:150: in function 'handler'
miniloader/lualib/event.lua:15: in function <miniloader/lualib/event.lua:13>

3 years ago

Was there anything unusual about the upgrade? Did you use regular construction robots, another mod, or the built-in editor mode?

3 years ago

Nothing unusual, I upgraded from fast to express miniloader. I had the express miniloader in my bag so no robots were needed. The upgrade was instantly but the direction changed. Then I used R on the miniloader to change back the direction => Crash.

And, I always play in god mode without a real character. Maybe that's part of the problem.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Are you using the Upgrade Planner mod, or the upgrade planner built into Factorio? If you're using the latter, it's been deprecated by the author for ages.
What do you mean by "god mode?" Are you referring to the built-in editor mode (/editor in the console), the built-in Sandbox scenario, or something else entirely?

3 years ago

I am using the Upgrade Planner mod V2.2.1 and the God mode Mod https://mods.factorio.com/mod/GodMode, upgraded to Factorio 1.1. And I use a lot of other mods.

If necessary I could put the save file (77MB) and all mods I use (170MB) onto my cloud server and give you access to it.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks, but I’m not interested in supporting a mod last updated two years ago for 0.16 that doesn’t raise events so I can respond to the actions it performs.

3 years ago

Ok, I removed that mod but the crash is just the same.

3 years ago

https://github.com/Roang-zero1/upgrade-planner-next/blob/master/upgrade-planner/entity-upgrade.lua#L167

See how the code that raises events has been removed? There is nothing I can do to stop the Upgrade Planner mod from breaking miniloaders.

3 years ago

Ok, as far as I understand, Roang, the author of the Upgrade Planner is responsible for the miniloader crash.

New response