Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

g Incorrect count in tooltip (upgrade planner, copy/paste)

3 years ago

factorio 1.1.6
miniloader 1.13.0
If I select one miniloader for upgrade to the fast miniloader, the upgrade tooltip shows two miniloaders selected for upgrade.
Is the tooltip actually counting the inserters inside the miniloader?
I browsed the first 3 pages of discussions for anything like this. sry if I missed a discussion somewhere else.

3 years ago

Yes, it’s counting inserters. For the same reason you’ll see them counted double in the power consumption UI, etc.

3 years ago

Thanks for the acknowledgement!

3 years ago

I'm not completely positive on this path, but I think this may be related to the missing wires. I have blueprints from 1.0 (maybe even .18) that had mini-loaders in them. The count the BP show is twice what is actually in the BP. These all now have issue when placing... Missing wires, I've had some intermittent crashes I haven't been able to specifically define, but as I was laying down these BPs.

If I create a NEW BP after laying it down, the select tool shows twice the number of Miniloaders, but once in the BP editor the count is correct. These new BPs lay down correctly with the wires.

If I use an existing BP and click the blue "Select new contents" button, once in the BP editor, the count is still doubled. Any of the "New contents" BP have problems with wires when I lay them down.

3 years ago

“New contents” is fundamentally broken and can possibly break any blueprints containing modded entities:

https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=88100

New response