Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

b Speed of cargo wagon interface (K2?)

3 years ago

It seems that using miniloader to load a cargo wagon has a much lower speed compared to loading chests. I did some benchmarks in creative mod, with 90item/sec purple K2 belts and the associated miniloader ; i would be happy to share a screen of the results.

I understand the caveat with belt that are two fast (as warned on the forum thread), but supposedly we are under the 120item/sec limit here.

3 years ago

There should Ben no difference between loading chests and loading cargo wagons. I would advise against doing any testing with Creative Mod, especially the instant blueprint feature. If you upload the save I will have a look.

3 years ago

Those were only placed by hand. I did the test on creative because i didn't notice enough of an increase in a normal game. Let me replicate it in a save with the bare minimum mod for it to be easier to debug on your side then.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Well, i feel like a fool. I went and did some more proper and more precise testing and indeed there is no difference. I'm sorry to have bother you with that. I don't see how i can delete this thread since it is not really relevant then.

New response