Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

b Wrong direction when using blueprint

3 years ago

I'm using loaders for trains (two loaders setup chest>>train) and one directed towards train always has wrong direction. Doesn't matter if it's old blueprint or i make new one. 1.11.x works fine.
Also can u add deep space loader in space exploration.

3 years ago

yeh my blueprints also cant place loaders anymore :( I'm gonna have to stop playing til fixed.

3 years ago

I also got the same issue even with copy paste and the problem is related to the setting 'Snap miniloaders' which after disabling it i copy/pasted and made new blueprints at least 20 times and not once(except the first time idk why) the miniloaders were in the wrong direction.

3 years ago

I'm not able to reproduce the issue. Can one of you provide a save I can examine?

3 years ago

In the save i provide below in game just copy the bottom 2 boxes with the Miniloaders and paste them in the remaining left right and top spaces, for me the Miniloaders are always both facing each other and i also got this problem even when not using "Box >> Box" like "Belt > Assembling machine".
Image example: https://i.imgur.com/YrM7DzS.png

Only happens with the option 'Snap miniloaders' enabled.

Save:
https://bayfiles.com/n4i0bdk3p6/Miniloader_Save_zip

3 years ago

This should now be fixed. Sorry for the delay.

3 years ago

This still isn't working. It appears the moment I complete entity selection in the cut, copy, or create blueprint process, the ghosts are already reversed.

3 years ago

As noted in the mod description, the ghosts never look right, because Miniloaders are actually inserters. Once the ghosts are built by robots, the Miniloaders should be facing the correct direction.

3 years ago

Indeed. I should learn to read the words and not just the pictures. Thank you! Love the mod!

New response