Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

i a wish

4 years ago

Possible to make it optional to ceep the current functions as this will be a other option.

My wish is to make them as the loader Redux. still 1x1 is ok size. Only 1 type of loader per level. That has the filter with it. If u don't have any item in the filter it just run in or out default no power needed.
also same price as Redux feel they are bit to expensive as they are now. Just also use previous in next tier.
Would be happy if it would be possible ?

4 years ago

There is an mod setting to make miniloaders not require power, and the recipes already require the prior tier of miniloader for the upgrade. Because of how miniloaders work, it isn't possible to make a miniloader that has both filters and can pick up every item, the same way it isn't possible to have a filter inserter do that. I have always felt that Loader Redux loaders were far too cheap, so I won't be reducing the cost.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

so how did Loader Redux do to implement filter to the loader but as no item set it would just run ?

4 years ago

Because Loader Redux uses the game's built-in vanilla loaders. Built-in loaders don't work with vehicles, and can't be connected to circuits. Loader Redux has an option to hack vehicle compatibility, but it's murder on UPS, and recommended not to use.

Miniloaders are based on inserters, so they can be circuit controlled and efficiently work with vehicles, but the filters act differently.

If you want 1x1 vanilla loaders, look at Deadlock's Compact Loaders.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

like 2x1 more. Looks more smooth

New response