Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

i Krastorio 2

4 years ago

Krastorio 2 is beginnig, please create it.

4 years ago

Done!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I see you're super busy with the updates, but I just wanted to tell you "Advanced Miniloader" "Superior Miniloader" and their filter counterparts are missing when playing along with Krastorio 2, for their tiers of belt after express, being Advanced and Superior.

Thanks in advance.

4 years ago

I just added them?

4 years ago

I apologize for the multiple edits, I was migrating blueprints over and thought I had something to report.

Also, am I doing something wrong? I'm not seeing them and I'm running version 1.10.7.

https://i.imgur.com/1hab0gB.jpg

4 years ago

https://imgur.com/ZGePWGB

game version factorio 0.18.11
my other mod
AAI Industry
Krastorio 2
and Space Exploration

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

game version factorio 0.18.11

Update your version of Factorio. This is a known bug in 0.18.11.

4 years ago

It seems to be a bug that also occurs in the newest version 0.18.13. The new tiers of Krastorio miniloaders dont show up at all ingame.

4 years ago

Yeah I don't see them either.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

They work fine for me:

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Okay, after some mod loading and unloading, there are three culprits:

Aircraft v1.7.1
Dectorio v0.15.5
Disco Science v1.0.2

Any of these installed along with K2 and Miniloader in any order will remove the technologies and items for the Advanced and Superior Miniloaders from the game.

Edit: Resource Spawner Overhaul v6.0.6 will also remove these technologies.

4 years ago

God dammit, why did it have to be Dectorio? Guess i have to stop using it for now.

4 years ago

This should be fixed now, I think.

New response