Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
1 year, 10 days ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

g Option for removing previous miniloader requirement?

4 years ago

Hi therax! First off, awesome mod! It's the first mod I ever installed, and one of the few I couldn't play without.

My question is if it would be possible to add an option, similar to the bobs logistics options, to no longer require the previous tier miniloader to craft the next tier?

I ask because my friends and I are playing together, and with bobs, the material costs for the next tier miniloader are already pretty substantial. We turned off inserters and belts requiring the previous tier, and were really hoping we could do so with the miniloaders.

Thanks for all you've already done and thanks for reading this.

You rock!

4 years ago

seconded!

4 years ago

I tried to do it myself since it looks like you've stopped development on the stable branch, but somehow my edits made it much much worse.

4 years ago

I've gone one better and used the setting from Bob's directly. Unfortunately you really will have to move to 0.18.x to get new features like this.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Very cool. Thanks!

New response