Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

i Bob's basic belt miniloader recipe placement

4 years ago

when having bob's mods and yours, the Chute (basic belt miniloader) recipe is placed in the vanilla logistic section, while the rest of miniloader recipes are placed in the bob's logistc section.

could you put this Chute recipe in the bob's logistic section?, the current distribution gives me the crisps

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Chutes (1/4 yellow belt speed, no power requirements, no circuit connection) are not the same as basic belt miniloaders (1/2 yellow belt speed, require power, circuit connectable), which also don’t actually exist. ;-)

4 years ago

Ok, but since the basic belt miniloaders dont exist, could you place the Chutes beside, or over the basic belt, in bob's logistics section?, the place it is now makes it look like it doesnt belong, like it shouldnt be there, like there's something missing, which is not, just in a different tab

4 years ago

nevermind, I just deactivated it

4 years ago

I added an actual miniloader for basic belts in v1.1.0.0

4 years ago

cool, thanks

New response