Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

i Bob grey belt vs Chute

4 years ago

Hey, I found Chute somehow OP on early game, but inconsistency between "grey loader" and "grey belt" is pising me of...
It is good that I need 2 Chutes to fully load grey belt, but I keep returning to idea that I need "grey" loader, there are a nothing right now between chute and yellow loader, so having additional loader or moving chute to bob logistic tab like other ones with increased speed will be great.
So i guess Bob grey belt has 15/s throughput so chute will have 7.5/s(1/4 from yellow), me personaly I already change speed in data.ini by dividing "yellow speed" on 2, but in multiplayer I need to reverse modifications or make same adjustments on all clients).

4 years ago

I can add a gray loader to match Bob’s basic belts. The Chute is intended for interacting with assemblers and so on when an inserter is not enough, not to be a full-fledged Miniloader.

4 years ago

Thank you

New response