Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

i wishlist: krastorio "superior" tier belts and friends compatibility

4 years ago

Krastorio adds one tier of the logistic components, and it would be nice to have support here for them.

Given your comments about it not being as simple as "just copy the prototype" regarding Space loaders, I figured I'd ask here first. I would hope they were fairly simply to support, as they seem to be nothing more than the core version scaled a bit faster and with a new icon.

No additional behaviours or restrictions I could see in the code. ...but, uh, I'm not an expert there. :)
Happy to provide bug reports with debugging if that makes it easier to decide yes and make me happy - I don't know the environment, but lua, modding, etc, I do. :)

4 years ago

Available in 1.8.1

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Not a serious issue, but worth mentioning: the Krastorio versions work, but their recipes are inconsistent with the standard tiers. The standard tiers of filter miniloader require the previous tier + filter stack inserters, but the superior one requires express non-filter miniloaders + filter stack inserters.

Edited to add: Thanks for the good work! Miniloaders are quite a cool piece of tech, and enable new things like alternative busing strategies.

4 years ago

Thanks for the report! This was a simple typo and should be fixed in 1.8.4.

New response