Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

b Loader not loading and crashing on rotate

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I can’t seem to get the loaders to work no matter how I hard I try. They won’t seem to pass any materials if in a belt to belt config or belt to box or belt to wagon. Also when I rotate I get an Error while running event. miniloader::on_player_rotated_entity (ID 19) _ miniloader _ /control.lua:160: attempt to index local ‘miniloader’ (a nil value). I’ve tried disabling other mods in case of conflict but still no luck

4 years ago

The most likely possibility is that one of your other mods "broke" your miniloaders by removing the one of the 3 entities that make up a miniloader. If you disable all other mods and start a new test map, do the miniloaders move items as expected, and rotate without crashing?

4 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply! I’ve disabled all mods other than base and started a new map but if I try to rotate I still get the same message and still nothing moves through. I have the same problem with loaders from other mods too but the “original” ones do load chests.

4 years ago

This is very strange. I can start a new map with Miniloader 1.7.7, give myself a miniloader with the console, and place and rotate it freely. It also shouldn't be possible for that exact error message to happen: there is no reference to "miniloader" on line 160.

New response