Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

b Crash when used with Ultimate Belts mod

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

https://imgur.com/a/1BnLgqC

Error happened when I simply left clicked on a "Ultimate miniloader" (the black and cyan colored one)
I also cannot use rightclick to pick up the item, the only way I can do so is to use a deconstruction planner.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

+1 (although with Bobs Logistics - similar crash when clicking on a filter loader + unable to mine loaders)

5 years ago

I've fixed the problem of being unable to mine, but I can't reproduce the crash. Can you post a full modlist, or try to isolate the conflict to a smaller set of mods?

5 years ago

Could you please try v1.7.3? I believe this is now fixed.

5 years ago

It does appear to be fixed now! Thanks for that quick turnaround.

FYI (not game breaking): not sure if the loaders were intended to require power or not, but they do seem to work without power, though they still flash the "unplugged"/missing power icon.

5 years ago

This is still a core Factorio limitation. Loader entities (like other belt entities) function without power. There isn't an easy or UPS-efficient way to work around this.

5 years ago

Yeah, I figured as such. No worries.

New response