Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

g Blue mini loaders don't work with Warehousing Mod

5 years ago

Yellow and Red mini loaders work fine.

5 years ago

Can you post a screenshot? I use miniloaders with warehouses all the time, and there is no internal difference between blue and any other colors. I know about a bug introduced in the most recent version that broke snapping, so it might be that your blue miniloaders are facing the wrong direction.

5 years ago

Thanks I'll have another look and post a screen shot.

5 years ago

Snapping should be fixed now BTW.

5 years ago

they work fine for me... altough one issue is that one side often gets preferential treatment when i esentially try to use the warehouse as a splitter. is this an issue with the warehouse or the splitter?

https://imgur.com/a/OemA2fs

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

This is just how inserters work. Replace the miniloaders with inserters and you’ll see the same behavior. It depends on where the inserters is placed relative to chunk boundaries. Put the entire thing including all miniloaders in the same chunk and you’ll probably get the behavior you expect.

5 years ago

i wish i knew what you were talking about so i could fix it. is it a common thing that this game makes you feel dumb until you figure everything out?

5 years ago

It’s a weirdness of how the game is implemented. Basically just know that inserters or miniloaders attached to a chest make no promises about whether they take items evenly. If you make a “splitter” out of a chest and some inserters/miniloaders, it might divide items evenly or it might not.

5 years ago

yeh i blueprinted the entire setup and moved it. now it works just fine. odd how they make a game that is both crack and a nightmare to people with OCD.

New response