Miniloader

by therax

Compact and UPS-friendly 1x1 loaders. Works with train cargo wagons, circuits, filters, and modded belts from Bob's, Krastorio, FactorioExtended Plus, Space Exploration, and Ultimate Belts.

Content
8 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

b Error/Crash on game start.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hello, I dont know if its cause of other mods but im getting this trying to load the game with mod enabled. Im running factorio 0.16.36

Failed to load mods: --miniloader--/data.lua:123:attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Mods to be disabled
*Miniloader

6 years ago

Same here

6 years ago

and here

6 years ago

And here

6 years ago

Bug confirmed

6 years ago

yeah, so no gaming for this evening...

6 years ago

Same here

6 years ago

Ditto

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

My buddy fixed it, just change the references and it works again.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

How about explaining how to change the references?

6 years ago

same, i updated my mods and then, got that error

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Ok, so the problem for me was that Bob decided to change his fucking belts again. If you go into the miniloader data.lua, change "green-" to "turbo-" and "purple-" to "ultimate-". Assuming you're not using ultimate belts, you'll have to delete those parts to avoid the name collision.
After that, do a search in the folder for "green-" and "purple-" in the image files so youc an rename those as well. It should work out.

https://pastebin.com/Zucg8w24

6 years ago

Bob's Logistics compatibility should now be fixed in v1.5.17. Please use the forum thread for bug reports, as I do not get notifications about new threads here on the mod portal.

6 years ago

Thank you! What a cool mod!

New response