Minable tiles [BETA?]

Mining drills can mine tiles now. Customizable during the game, no restart requires. Should be compatible with any mod on some levels, otherwise report or write a request. Very low impact on UPS.

Content
2 years ago
Mining

b Miners wont place

2 years ago

So no matter where i try and place a miner none will place, I love this idea cause I want to use it along with the BioTech mod. It would make it harder to just get sand from anywhere except the areas that actually have sand like deserts.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Please, provide more information. There are possible several issues:
1. Some mod deleted the default electric miner. (perhaps bob's mods change it...)
2. You didn't notice that there are 2 miners with the same icon (I should change it)
3. More miners should be added for mods (there are issues with licenses etc.)
4. I didn't notice some sand resources in some mods or those mods don't have it because they get it through recipes etc. (I didn't notice a mod for such integration still)

2 years ago

I'll test it with BioTech, but much later....

2 years ago

Please, provide more information. There are possible several issues:
1. Some mod deleted the default electric miner. (perhaps bob's mods change it...)
2. You didn't notice that there are 2 miners with the same icon (I should change it)
3. More miners should be added for mods (there are issues with licenses etc.)
4. I didn't notice some sand resources in some mods or those mods don't have it because they get it through recipes etc. (I didn't notice a mod for such integration still)

Might have forgot to install you dependents, I've been trying to clean up BioTech scene the author has left it. It's been a long day and I feel this project will take some time. OKAY, so after installing your dependents I was able to place the miners, however they didn't produce anything. I'll start removing mods to see where the problem lies and just like you said "but much later...." is my time frame as well cause I want to clean this mod up.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Might have forgot to install you dependents

All dependencies are optional, except https://mods.factorio.com/mod/zk-lib

however they didn't produce anything

Well, it's not quite obvious what going to happen and what should happen. Check the mod settings in the map settings.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Btw, dirt tiles looks like sand in Factorio.

New response