Military Extended deprecated

by Sigma1

Adds more military research and weapons with custom-made graphics.

Content
7 years ago
Combat

i More shells?

7 years ago

Not sure what shells are in this mod, because I haven't used it yet. However, here's some names for you to start with (And some ideas!)

Bio-shells. (Shotgun form works.) By compressing the biological power of Alien Artifacts, we are able to make mid/high damage shells of similar damage to a Spitter. (Tiers, possibly? Tier 1 ~ Small spitter dmg, Tier 2 ~Med. etc.)

Graphene shells. Incredibly hard to get (Made from graphite, from carbon, used in coal. Idea: Coal->Graphite [Graphite = Crystalline Coal] And I heard sticking tape on graphite and removing it gets a one-atom-thick layer of graphene. Alien artifacts + coal = Graphene?) Yet also unbelievably strong! /q/In fact, it is the STRONGEST (Not hardest, that goes to diamond) material known to man. 200x as strong as steel. Elastic, like a rubber band, Lots of it, before breaking.//q// Everything between /q/ and //q// is a slightly edited version of info collected from the university of manchester's website, http://www.graphene.manchester.ac.uk/discover/video-gallery/what-is-graphene/how-strong-is-graphene/ so graphene shells will have to be incredibly hard to get, and incredibly powerful. Suggested items to be used in recipe: 1 coal, 1 alien science = 10hm (micrometer) of graphene. 1000hm = 1mm, 1000mm = 1 meter of graphene. 1mm of graphene could be used for a bullet, and a few more for shotgun shells.

7 years ago

I like these ideas! I might make two types of acid shells instead of bio shells; Bioacid shells made from alien thingys and normal acid shells made from sulfur acid. The sulfur shells will probably be weaker as they're cheaper.

New response