Micro Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Micro miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods, Artisanal Reskins, Extended Vanilla, Krastorio 2, Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, 5dims, One More Tier, and Disco Science. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.18 - 2.1
6.31K
Manufacturing

b [Fixed/2.0] missing biolab

2 months ago

micro biolab straight up isnt showing up
its enabled i checked 3 times.
still 2.0...
no idea how i managed to break this mod 3 times between 3 days.

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

i tested with the mod alone still no micro biolab

2 months ago

Yeah, I see where I messed up, since I was rushing yesterday, I copied some code into the wrong spot (biolab and boblab look so similar...)

Anyways, should be fixed in v3.4.10

2 months ago

oh

2 months ago

well thank you for fixing it now i can have like 80 micro biolabs with 1% science drain

New response