Micro Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Micro miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX, Mini Machines, Factorio Extended Plus, Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Krastorio, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
15 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Error while loading micro-assembler-1

1 year, 4 months ago

Trying to load micro-machines (and it's the only mod mentioned in the error).

"Failed to load mods: Error while loading entity prototype "micro-assembler-1" (assembling-machine): Invalid pipe connections specification for offset {2.0000000000, 0.0000000000}. The offset must be outside of the entity bounding-box
Modifications: Micro Machines Mod
Mods to be disabled: micro-machines (2.0.6)"

1 year, 4 months ago

Hm, any other mods that add, remove, or modify assembling machines? Anything like bobs mods, space exploration, krastorio, or industrial revolution?

4 months ago

I tried to use this with JUST Fantario, and I got a similar error, just the numbers were different: {0,000000000, 2.000000000}. Of course, the version was micro-machines 2.0.7.

4 months ago

Ah, I see the issue; Fantario had added pipe connections to their furnaces that were not being properly handled by my mod. Fixed it for both Mini machines (v8.0.10) and Micro machines (v2.0.8).

New response