Micro Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Micro miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX, Mini Machines, Factorio Extended Plus, Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Krastorio, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
15 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Micro Miners don't seem to unload properly?

3 years ago

I've got Mini and Micro mods installed. I researched Micro Miners and built a few; but when I put them against a conveyor they don't unload ores properly: They just seem to mine one ore and get stuck: Tried with conveyors, chests, and inserters, but nothing seems to see or pick up the ore the micro miner mines.

Other micro machines (tested radar and assembler) seem to work fine.

3 years ago

Here's an animated GIF of a test: Put miners next to a conveyer belt, they don't unload:

https://imgur.com/nVla4cA

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Wow, that was a pretty silly mistake by me. When I first tested them, they worked fine, but the output arrow was too far outside of its tile. It looked pretty weird, so I changed the value and checked that it "looked" right, without actually testing if it worked..

Just changed the value again, and it should look and function properly as of v1.0.1

3 years ago

Confirmed fixed! Thanks for the fast turnaround, and great mod so far!

3 years ago

Sweet, glad to hear it! Even though it's just an offshoot of my main mod, I would like to make sure this mod is more or less bugfree. Hope you have fun with it!

New response