Martincitopants' Space Modpack 2022

This is a version of Martincitopants' Space Modpack updated to be (hopefully) the same as the most recent video. Let me know if I missed any. :) IMPORTANT note: Install INGAME via the mod manager

Mod packs
1 year, 5 months ago

g You missed a few mods.

1 year, 5 months ago

They were using supersonic trains and 5Dims new transport I think I also saw them using renai transportation but I'm not a 100% on that.

1 year, 5 months ago

Definitely either Renai or Lob for the 'fish tunnel'

1 year, 5 months ago

Renai should be in there and this list is based off what "Mr Glover" posted in the modlist channel on marts discord so if supersonic and 5dims is in ill add it

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

Renai isn't in the pack you can read the Dependencies if you don't believe me as for supersonic you can also see a several supersonic trains in the video so this list "Mr Glover" posted is wrong.

Edit: So I just checked the list posted in the discord turns out this Modpack is missing like 90% of the mods also I was wrong about 5dims they were using prismatic belts.

1 year, 5 months ago

It's missing Milestones ("created the first X at Y" notifications from the video)

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Milestones

Edit: Cheers for adding it πŸ‘

1 year, 5 months ago

Alright you are still missing the following.

"angelsaddons-storage",
"Aircraft",
"AtomicArtillery",
"bobinserters",
"Brighter-Lamps",
"?creative-mod",
"DiscoScience",
"DodgeChallenger_by_Pankeko",
"fast_trains",
"FluidWagonColorMask",
"HelicopterRevival",
"show-max-underground-distance",
"solar-calc",
"stdlib",
"tarantulator",
"TinyStart",
"vine-boom-for-rocket",
"AutoTrash",
"betterCargoPlanes",
"TaskList",
"AircraftRealism",
"reskins-library",
"reskins-bobs",
"reskins-angels",
"Kux-OrbitalIonCannon",
"PlutoniumEnergy",
"space-exploration-pipes-n-belts",
"MushroomCloud",
"Space_trains",
"reskins-compatibility",
"prismatic-belts",

This took way too long but that should be everything all you need to do is copy and paste it. I wasn't kidding when I said you missed a lot.

1 year, 5 months ago

wow I must have been really tired if I missed that many Ive downloaded all of those but just didnt add it lol

1 year, 5 months ago

All the listed mods are added apologies for missing so many I assumed I already added them as Ive been playing with them all :P

1 year, 5 months ago

hey, fast_trains is not a real mod, and causes install issues, please fix @rickmortyfortnit

1 year, 5 months ago

Hey @rockmortyfortnit the propper mod name for the supersonic trains is actually "fast_trans" it just has a typo in it.
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/fast_trans

1 year, 5 months ago

You know what's sad I originally has it typed out as "fast_trans" but when I went back and checked them all my tired brain thought I just made a typo and corrected it to "fast_trains"

1 year, 5 months ago

You know what's sad I originally has it typed out as "fast_trans" but when I went back and checked them all my tired brain thought I just made a typo and corrected it to "fast_trains"

That's so rough, it's an easy fix but it just stops the client from fetching all the mods automatically.

1 year, 5 months ago

should be fixed now my brain auto piloted also

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

Where waterfill :(

Edit: Nvm, I see that they removed it in the most recent video.

New response