Marathon Mod Automated

Automatically increases the resource costs of most recipes causing a marathon game. The will require the players to scale a larger factory and use rail to reach the end game. WARNING: Incompatible with marathon mod.

Tweaks
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.15

g Mod description

7 years ago

You should be a little more descriptive in your mode description...

What you mean for 'Automatically increases'? its a dynamic system that keeps increasing resource cost as you progress the tech tree or its just something that changes all recipes from day 1? What is the difference to the marathon mod?

So far, the description is a little cryptic ans seems more like a second marathon mod.

7 years ago

Externally the effects are pretty similar to ordinary Marathon mod.

Internally I did a bit of work to make sure the marathon changes are applied automatically wherever they aught to be.

So if you're playing base game, it doesn't matter, but it has better compatibility with mods which introduce different types of ores, plates, and assembling machines.

7 years ago

Not everyone knows what the "ordinary Marathon mod" is and does, by the way. I have seen multiple references but I guess I'll have to finally check out the original mod to understand what this one does...

6 years ago

hmmm thats disapointing :(
i only read the title, and was expecting that it somehow dynamicly made it to require more stuff if u progressed further in the game.

New response