Map tag GPS

Use the GPS tool to set direction to any existing tag or a temporary tag named 'gps-destination' and an arrow will point in that direction until the destination has been reached. Compatible with Map tag teleport.

Utilities
22 days ago
Transportation

g Generic ideas & suggestions

a month ago

This is awesome! Thank you so much!

a month ago

I'm glad you like it! Please let me know if you have any ideas to further improve this mod, am happy to help!

a month ago

oh well, since you asked =9

it would be nice if the tag string was just "gps" =)

a month ago

It is now configurable in the mod settings, so you can change it to your likings

a month ago

nice!!!

a month ago

Just make a button, please

a month ago

Your wish is my command, new version includes a shortcut to add temporary tags at will and at the same time opens a window with all existing tags which can also be clicked to set/clear a destination. The GUI needs some visual improvements but it is already functional.

a month ago

Great job! Thanks! This is a very useful mod.

a month ago

omg dude! you're a legend!!

a month ago

Any time!

Please let me know if there are any other improvements you'd like to see :)

a month ago

Love the new teleportation feature!!

a month ago

However... I feel like it renders the GPS functionality obsolete, because there is now no good reason to follow the GPS arrow.

Perhaps the teleportation could be a different mod? One that would require no GUI you just click and boom, you're there.

a month ago

Fair point. I split it off to Map tag teleport, while keeping the same look and feel.

a month ago

I hope Space Exploration won't mark any of these mods as incompatible. They have an issue with teleportation mods :)

New response