Map Reveal Tool for 2.1

by rmmfac

Selection tool to reveal part of the map. Based on shadoworld56's "Map Reveal Tool"

Content
11 days ago
2.1
24
Environment Cheats

b error?

11 days ago

Failed to load mods: Path__map-reveal-tool-fixed__/graphics/map-revealer.png does not match any enabled mod.
Mods to be disabled:
rigor-module (1.1.19)
Reset mod settings
moon-eneas (1.0.10)
Reset mod settings
Paracelsin (1.10.2)
Reset mod settings
rubia (0.69.159)
Reset mod settings
map-reveal-tool-for-21 (1.0.1)
Renai Transportation (2.3.3)

11 days ago

I'm not a modder, so I threw my friend Sgamerz under the train (i.e. I asked him to fix it). It should be available soon.

Note: the problem was centered around the fact that Wube would not allow me to upload a mod that has the same filename as the original, so I had to rename it and that in turn messed up pathnames inside Prototypes, etc etc. And THAT is why I am not a modder.

New response