MicroController

Program circuit network logic using FAL, a Factorio Assembly Language. Has FAL's in-game compact wiki with a pdf reference file. Author: Luke Perkin. Modified by ZwerOxotnik and by contributors. Anyone can translate the mod on Crowdin. https://crowdin.com/project/factorio-mods-localization

Content
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Circuit network

b [FIXED] No Output

2 years ago

Hi!
I want to use this excellent mod. But i dont have an output !! I use the factorio version 1.1.35 and modversion 9.1.

2 years ago

It seems other people may be confused by your statement with other stuff. I guess you have some examples etc to show/tell more.

I'll recheck default examples later. Also, due to my last updates, under some settings, the mod can behave in an "unpredicted" way much more.

2 years ago

Hi!
Thank you for your answer. I have made a simple circuit. The circuit consists of a constant combinator and the microcontroller. The combinator is connected to the microcontroller with a green cable. The combinator contains 10 wood.
The program:
:loop
mov green1 mem1
mov mem1 out
jmp :loop

But i dont see an output. Where or how can 1 see the result of the short program ?

Tank you.

2 years ago

I have two news.

1. It works, BUT you have to attach the wires in the proper order (yes, it's weird. There are in places for microcontrollers)
  2. I caught another bug, so download new version: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/m-microcontroller/downloads
2 years ago

Hi!

Thanks for the quick reply.
Unfortunately, I can't get the microcontroller up and running. I only have one cable in use. I don't see many possibilities to connect this. How did you use the microcontroller to make it work?
When I hover my mouse over the controller, it shows the correct input but no output. Also in the editor window only the 4 MEMs are displayed at the bottom.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Do you use MicroController with RAM Module, right?
MicroController has 2 connection points. (Factorio doesn't show you where the connections, just try to attach wires to corners)

2 years ago

If it doesn't help you, you can just send me a save file, I'll check it.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

~

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

(check your mail)

I was confused by several things, including the FAL REFERENCE.

But I managed to make it, and it seems something is off though...
Also, take a look at objects with a bit more attention.

(I thought about another thing before you sent me the save file)

2 years ago

Fixed out, published new version.

2 years ago

Fixed output for all MicroControllers, download new version.

New response