Overflow Chest

Adds an Overflow Chest which is a requester chest that switches to a passive provider chest whenever its requests are satisfied (and goes back to requester mode when the satisfaction is cancelled). Only configurable in requester mode.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Logistic network

b bug

3 years ago

The mod Overflow Chest caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event logistic-chest-overflow::on_player_setup_blueprint (ID 68)
logistic-chest-overflow/control.lua:138: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'pairs'
logistic-chest-overflow/control.lua:138: in function <logistic-chest-overflow/control.lua:130>

3 years ago

sry haven't logged in in a while. thx for the report, should be fixed now.

Reason was that back then i didn't think about that someone would ever set up a blueprint containing only tiles and tiles don't count as entities so i didn't believe there would ever be a blueprint not containing any entities. This was incredibly easy to fix just by checking first whether the blueprint contains any entities or not.

Additionally i fixed an issue where blueprinted provider chests wouldn't be updated into requester mode, making it impossible for bots to build them since you can't craft the chests in provider mode, so this was definitely necessary.

New response