Logistic Cargo Wagon

Cargo wagons which can directly request items from, and provide items to, the logistic network. Configure items to request and provide at each station for each logistic cargo wagon, allowing flexibility in unloading on curves, changing train length easily without building infrastructure, and further boost loading and unloading rate through robot speed research.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistic network

g Error if openning wagon while moving

4 years ago

At least that seems to be the most consistent trigger for the error. Might be LTN issues, as others have noted that it can clash.

I'm not using the wagon with LTN directly. I use LTN for regular cargo transfer, and the logistic wagon for my personal taxi/supply delivery. If I open the wagon while moving, I get the following error:

Error while running event logistic-cargo-wagon::on_gui_opened (ID 83)
Invalid selected_index - out of bounds.
stack traceback:
logistic-cargo-wagon/control.lua:571: in function <logistic-cargo-wagon/control.lua:552>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'add'
logistic-cargo-wagon/control.lua:571: in function <logistic-cargo-wagon/control.lua:552>

I'll probably stop using the wagons for now, since it's pretty disruptive. A fix would be great though, since the mod itself has been really helpful.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Confirmation of error report on factorio version 0.18.24. Error happening with train locomotive set on manual stopped not in a station. Logistic cargo wagon on the train is filtered and with manual set of requests. WIth the train stopped at station the error doesn't occur.
I'm using latest version of the mod.

3 years ago

Still seeing this? Not able to reproduce, but maybe LTN has since fixed.

New response