Logistic Cargo Wagon

Cargo wagons which can directly request items from, and provide items to, the logistic network. Configure items to request and provide at each station for each logistic cargo wagon, allowing flexibility in unloading on curves, changing train length easily without building infrastructure, and further boost loading and unloading rate through robot speed research.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistic network

i TSM Integration

4 years ago

I have used LTN but recently Starting getting to a point where the ups drop from LTN was holding me back. TSM ( https://mods.factorio.com/mod/train-pubsub ) in an alternate mod that works somewhat similarly to LTN so I wanted to ask if there was any thoughts towards adding compatibility for TSM in the same way that LTN compatibility functions.

4 years ago

I took a look at adding compatibility a while back and just took another quick glance but unfortunately, as far as I can tell it doesn't look like TSM currently provides a way for other mods to 'see' into the train task information in the same way that LTN does - if TSM adds some kind of remote interface to get the jobs, then I should be able to add support.

New response