Logistic Carts

by dorfl

Carts (mini cars) carry items around a network of painted paths.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

g version 0.1.26 ? and loading speed 14/28 instead of 84

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

nice to have you back !

i saw that you have done two new versions recently, 0.1.26 fixes most of the important problems/bugs, but you uploaded only 0.1.25 to the mod portal which only adds some translations. when will 0.1.26 be released?

and will you also soon fix the bug of incorrect loading and unloading speed to make the logicarts useful? it's only one line to change at two places :-) the description says that the speed is up to 84, but currently it is only constant 14 until max research and then still only 28 (thus taking "forever") because you use the wrong inserter vs stack-inserter bonus. for details see the forum, and here is the corrected line again (how i use it locally on my current map) ... replace the line
"local throughput = max(1, car.force.inserter_stack_size_bonus) * 14"
(which results in only max(1,0) * 14 = 14, max(1,1) * 14 = 14 and max(1,2) * 14 = 28 ) with
"local throughput = (1 + car.force.stack_inserter_capacity_bonus) * 7" - to get to max 84, or
"local throughput = 12 + 8 * car.force.stack_inserter_capacity_bonus" - to get some "round" max value like 100

5 years ago

Oops! Thanks...

5 years ago

thanks!

btw: i read that the mod portal creates a tab for the changelog if you put such a file in the zip.
no more need to edit the description and keep it current, or divert people to another site first.

New response