|Created:||8 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.1.25 (4 days ago)|
Logistic Carts (WIP)
Documentation and examples on the wiki: https://gitlab.com/aerosuidae/logicarts/wikis/home
German tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UDMPrtuSac
Small carts (1x1 cars) that follow paths painted on the ground.
- Pathing is not automatic -- networks must designed carefully to avoid collision!
- Simple transport networks require only carts and paint and inserters.
- Complex routing possible via the circuit network and gates.
- Logistic Carts (red + green science)
- Logistic Stops (red + green science)
- Logistic Stickers (red + green science)
- Logistic Groups (red + green science)
- Two-way Paths (red + green science)
- Electric Logistic Carts (red + green + blue science)
- Mini 1x1 tile cars
- Base speed 5km/h
- Fuel burning or Electric
- 10 trunk spaces, filterable
- Small equipment grid
- Interact with logistic network chests
- Arch666Angel for graphics!