Logistic Carts

by dorfl

Carts (mini cars) carry items around a network of painted paths.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b crash when using groups

5 years ago

when my carts hit on an arrow in front of a constant combinator that has signals "G" and "group G1" in it, the map crashed with the message:

error while running event logicarts::on_tick (ID 0)
LuaForce doesn't contain key technologies.
stack traceback :
logicarts/control.lua:1600: in function 'runCar'
logicarts/control.lua:1798: in function <logicarts/control.lua:1755>

5 years ago

playing with this mod a lot more during last month, i found that using groups as conditions works fine when the group tokens are inserted manually into the grid and manually removed from the grid. only automatically setting and clearing them with the "G" command in a constant combinator doesn't work.

it's also nice that the group tokens are free of charge to craft, but how can i get rid of them (besides putting them in a chest and shooting the chest) ? it was probably intended to remove the tokens by using the "G" command, but since that doesn't work, I am now stuck with a lot of those tokens after manually removing them.

5 years ago

a month later and after having got the same error again, i took a look at the source and found the cause : a typing error which i didn't notice myself and thus wrote an incorrect error message, correcting the real error message above :-)

the error message said that the key technolgies was bad (that's how technologies is spelled in the mod) ...

New response