Logistic Carts

by dorfl

Carts (mini cars) carry items around a network of painted paths.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

g module for grid

5 years ago

Super mod. I like:) but the sad thing is that the labels go current small cars. Although there are large cars but do not follow the marks... maybe the creators of the module to insert into the net and that also went by the label for large machines from other mods ? I apologize in advance if I explain something bad because I write through the translator.

5 years ago

I think you're asking for a way to make other vehicles follow cart paths.

It's a possibility for the future. Perhaps via grid equipment that identifies another vehicle to the cart tick handler.

I would like this for Angel's Crawler construction vehicle :)

5 years ago

Can't figure out what's wrong ? then worked as a collected resource with chests, and now does not collect. Like all made as it was.
https://imgur.com/W63zHr9

5 years ago

It seems to have found the problem. It was necessary to investigate the technology of some, I do not know or it was necessary to wait. although I waited more than 1 hour when it takes up resources.

5 years ago

Was it out of fuel?

There is a bug fixed in the next version where a burner cart could stop just before running out of fuel, so the flashing icon would not appear.

5 years ago

(other vehicles could maybe follow the path? WOHOHO fangirlscream i use the cargo ship mod, and something like the hovercraft [or even a 1x1 version of it <3] would be awesome to service the central habours) awesome mod ^^ maybe even a hover model from angel cough*

5 years ago

Why was the Logistic Groups Tech removed ?? Without them on daroga quite not flexible :(

5 years ago

Groups are still there. You can create the same paths and turns using stickers, but without filling up your inventory with all the tile variations.

5 years ago

Oh, you might need to research it again. Groups moved to a new tech.

5 years ago

Super! I was scared at first that was removed. But you did even better than it was, now the way for trucks became even flexible. Now you can manage the carts not only numbers, but also resources if there is in the inventory that should be labeled resource. Thank you for a good mod.
https://imgur.com/4HYJd7V

New response