Content
1 year, 3 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

g Russian-language localization

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

[mod-name]
lightArtillery=Light Artillery (Лёгкая артиллерия)

[entity-name]
derpy-artillery=Лёгкое артиллерийское орудие
poison-cloud-artillery-projectile-2=Оранжевое ядовитое облако

[entity-description]
derpy-artillery=Сверхдальнобойная пушка для уничтожения вражеских баз.

[item-name]
derpy-artillery=Лёгкая артиллерия
derpy-artillery-gun=Лёгкое артиллерийское орудие
derpy-artillery-ammo=Лёгкий артиллерийский снаряд
derpy-cluster-artillery-ammo=Кластерный разрывной снаряд
poison-capsule-artillery-ammo=Оранжевый отравляющий снаряд

[item-description]
derpy-artillery=Сверхдальнобойная пушка для уничтожения вражеских баз.
derpy-artillery-gun=Сверхдальнобойность, но маленький урон.
derpy-artillery-ammo=Боеприпас для лёгкой артиллерийской пушки
derpy-cluster-artillery-ammo=Улучшенный боеприпас для лёгкойой артиллерийской пушки
poison-capsule-artillery-ammo=15 отравляющего урона в течение 24 секунд (не наносит урон ульям)

[technology-name]
derpy-artillery=Лёгкая артиллерия
derpy-cluster-artillery-research=Кластерная лёгкая артиллерия
poison-capsule-artillery-research=Ядовитая лёгкая артиллерия

[technology-description]
derpy-artillery=Лёгкая дальнобойная артиллерия
derpy-cluster-artillery-research=Кластерные боеприпасы для Лёгкой артиллерии

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Как расшифровывается аббревиатура в этих строках?

derpy-cluster-artillery-ammo=BLU-3 PineAPple Shell
derpy-cluster-artillery-research=AB Cluster Artillery

Как расшифровывается аббревиатура в этих строчках?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

What is the folder name for Factorio Russian-language?
Factorio\mods\lightArtillery\locale\en\locale.cfg
What do I use instead of \en\?

BLU-3 PineAPple Shell

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BLU-3_Pineapple
BLU = the color blue
pineapple = pineapple fruit
the AP in PineAPple is capitalized because of anti-personnel

AB Cluster Artillery

AB = anti-biter (a joke on anti-personnel, but Personnel = Biter)

And thank you! 😀

3 years ago

Localization code for Russian (Russia) is ru_RU so probably \ru\

3 years ago

In Russia, few people know about the BLU-3 Pineapple, a joke will not go away. Therefore, you can remove the "BLU-3" from the translation (I just translated the letters). Everything else is correct.

The «ru» folder.

В России про BLU-3 Pineapple мало кто не знает, шутка не зайдет. Поэтому можно удалить "БЛУ-3" из перевода (я просто буквы перевел). Остальное всё правильно.
Папка "ru".

3 years ago

By the way, cool mod!

I play the RTS-like scenario (Braver New World mod). Light artillery works great for this scenario — a good balance is obtained. But in the marathon mode there were problems due to the fact that the remote control is too expensive to study — it is more efficient to launch a rocket earlier.
The problem will be fixed by a separate remote for Light Artillery, with cheaper research. And for an absolutely perfect balance, make this remote control an option that you can turn on only in marathon mode.

When I went through the marathon, I used the Shortcuts for 0.18 mod. He adds the remote to the panel for free. But this is cheating.

Кстати, классный мод!

Я играю в РТС-сценарий (мод Braver New World). Для этого сценария Легкая артиллерия отлично подходит — хороший баланс получился. Но в режиме марафон были проблемы из-за того, что пульт дистанционного управления слишком дорогой в исследовании — эффективнее раньше ракету запустить.
Проблему исправит отдельный пульт для Легкой артиллерии, с более дешёвым исследованием. А для совсем идеального баланса сделать этот пульт опцией, которую включить можно только в режиме марафон.

Когда я проходил марафон, то использовал мод Shortcuts for 0.18. Он бесплатно добавляет пульт на панель. Но это уже читерно.

3 years ago

Updated translation (edited the first post).
Improved translation and added new lines.

Do I understand correctly that the new poisonous shells will not damage the hives? And should they be used in conjunction with cluster shells?
But the problem is that the cannons do not always shoot in one place, and poisonous shells are often wasted. Is that what you intended?

Обновил перевод (отредактировал первое сообщение).
Улучшил перевод и добавил новые строки.

Я правильно понимаю, что новые отравляющие снаряды не дамажат ульи? И применять их нужно совместно с кластерными снарядами?
Но проблема в том, что пушки не всегда стреляют в одно место и часто отравляющие снаряды тратятся впустую. Так и задумано?

3 years ago

The poison shells have a very large radius, like 77 tiles. That is over 18,000 tiles (18 chunks). So while the damage is low and slow, it can add up to quite a lot if there are lots of biters/worms in an area. 🐌

The poison shells are designed to synergize with my other mod Von Neumann. The idea being that because you don't have body to attack with, you have to do all offensive pushes with turret creeping, which can be very painful with robots getting eaten alive. The poison cloud allows you to protect your robots while you turret creep. Or just preemptively clear all the worms out, also making robot turret creeping less painful.

I'm also trying very hard to not introduce weapons that are strictly and always better than vanilla. I want each weapon to have a situation that it really shines. So much that even new technology does not completely obsolete previous technologies. And it is also a work-in-progress, so it may need some minor adjustments, but the concept for poison shells is to be very large area, very slow damage to assign in robot turret creeping.

And thank you for the translations and feedback 🧡!

3 years ago

Should be in 0.5.16. Please let me know how it works out for you.

Thanks!

3 years ago

Everything works well.

3 years ago

I tried the "Von Neumann" script a bit. It seemed to me too simple from the very beginning of the game. In this regard, I liked "Brave New World" more. But light artillery is indispensable if there are only robots.
Here you can see how I go through the World of Death (in Russian): https://youtu.be/kU8qYhfEkyA

3 years ago

I looked at BNW, but it always looked really grindy to me. With VN I hope to introduce interesting but not time-consuming problems. Like getting enough infrastructure to be able to reproduce everything you need to automate/power/expand/fight/etc. 😎

New response