Lex's Aircraft

by lexsus

Your attention is presented to the futuristic VTOL aircraft that are well suited to the style of the game. The mod includes aircraft: transport, light combat, heavy combat.

Content
11 months ago
Transportation Combat

b cant start game with Krastorio 2 enabled

1 year, 11 months ago

Hello friend,

i cant start the game in combination with the krastorio 2 mod. When I use both mods, the game cant start and the following error occurs:

Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: ammo-category with name "anti-material-rifle-ammo" does not exist.

Source: lex-advanced-machine-gun(gun).

I tried to disable krastorio 2 and it worked.

Pls help
best regards

1 year, 11 months ago

Hello. I don't have that error. Show what mods you have activated.

1 year, 11 months ago

I deactivated all mods except

Krastorio 2 version 1.2.25
Krastorio 2 assets
Factorio Library

lex aircraft
lex aircraft high res

and the error still occurs

1 year, 11 months ago

I don't know how to help you. I have no problems with this set and the latest versions of all mods

1 year, 9 months ago

Hi, having the same issue here, the error message mentions extended-descriptions (1.0.17) maybe that helps ?
I'm using K2+SE and some BZ mods all at latest versions (K2 1.3 and SE 0.6)
I also remember reading something recently about some debate between anti-material / anti-materiel for the rifle, maybe that could be a lead ? Could this simply be a naming issue ?

1 year, 9 months ago

Hello, please tell me more precisely what mods you have at the moment when it gives an error
and i will try to reproduce it

1 year, 9 months ago

Hi, just solved the issue with the help from the K2+SE discord server.
Problem came from More Realistic Weapons option in K2 startup being disabled and therefore anti-material rifle not existing at all in my save.
You could probably patch it in some way, using an alternate munition if anti-material is not found

1 year, 9 months ago

Also just realized that the aircraft weapons seems to switch after every shot, not sure if it's intentional but with auto-aim enabled it makes for a very weird experience.

1 year, 9 months ago

Yeah I noticed that MRW in K2 breaks this mod for some reason. That and the aircraft weapon switching just seems to happen in general. (You can work around that by only putting ammo for the weapon you want to use)

IMO I like this mod's looks and controls more than the other Aircraft mod by SuicidalKid so I'd love to see these fixed.

1 year, 9 months ago

Thank you! I did not pay attention to this setting in K2. I will fix this compatibility.

on the issue of changing weapons, unfortunately this is a feature of the parent entity. and I don't know what to do with it)

This thread has been locked.