Lex's Aircraft

by lexsus

Your attention is presented to the futuristic VTOL aircraft that are well suited to the style of the game. The mod includes aircraft: transport, light combat, heavy combat.

Content
11 months ago
Transportation Combat

b Incompatibility

1 year, 11 months ago

This new version don't work with the mod "Spidertron Control Center" (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/spidertron-control-center).
I don't know if this issue is here or there, but start with the update g this mod!

Thanks.

1 year, 11 months ago

I checked, "Spidertron Control Center" is working. Maybe you built an AI version? they are not remote controlled.

1 year, 11 months ago

The problem is that you change the internal names of one of your aircrafts! I think that migration files need to be use for that!

Thanks.

1 year, 11 months ago

You aircrafts are a type of Spidertrons, and because of that are indexed by 'Spidertron Control Center'. When I update your mod, that change a name, the internal table of 'Spidertron Control Center' became broken!
Other problem is that one of my aircrafts vanish, including the equipment in their grid!

Thanks

1 year, 11 months ago

hell, I completely forgot about migration. sorry for that.

Explain more about 'Spidertron Control Center'. I do not understand what are you talking about. I installed this mod and everything works for me.

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

I'm testing on a existing game that have a heavy gunship constructed (deployed). When I load the game with your update, the aircraft vanished! I assumed that 'Spidertron Control Center' have this entity indexed and was unable to find it. The dev failed to handle this case and the game crashs!
I tested loading my game with a older version of your mod and deconstruct the aircraft and saved the game. After updating your mod again, everything works fine. I just needed to produce and build the Heavy Gunship again!

I'm just guessing this is the problem!

This thread has been locked.