Lex's Aircraft

by lexsus

Your attention is presented to the futuristic VTOL aircraft that are well suited to the style of the game. The mod includes aircraft: transport, light combat, heavy combat.

Content
11 months ago
Transportation Combat

i Proposal to add a collision field to aircraft

2 years ago

Good afternoon! There is one moment that also breaks the realism of flying on your planes. No collisions on contact between them. They are like phantoms flying through each other.

It would be cool to add a collision field to the planes so that they would crash into each other on contact and take damage.

Thank you!

2 years ago

Greetings!
I did not plan to make collisions of planes, after all, they can be located in different planes in the air)
But I wanted to do something that would prevent the planes from clustering at one point. I'm still thinking about it.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Thanks for the answer!

I would gladly agree with you. But planes passing through each other, like ghosts, are not perceived as flying over each other.
Therefore, visually, it looks very unrealistic.

Moreover, we are dealing with low-flying vehicles, so collisions would be perceived quite realistically...

Or, it is desirable to clearly show the difference in heights, especially when flying over each other. For example, to make a "slide":
One, as it were, rises, and the other, as it were, decreases ....

New response