Lex's Aircraft

by lexsus

Your attention is presented to the futuristic VTOL aircraft that are well suited to the style of the game. The mod includes aircraft: transport, light combat, heavy combat.

Content
11 months ago
Transportation Combat

g Heli or plane?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi, Do these function as planes or helicopters? Please make a helicopter/vtol (like the helicopter mod) version or option toggle, these look siiick boi!

2 years ago

These do look sooo cool!

I was hoping they fly like the helicopter- have you had a chance to test them? Thanks to King-Jo we have some lovely aircraft, but unfortunately only one (two if clone it and use the reskin ;) ) heli's.

These beautifully fit not only the game, but I'm sure anyone playing Factorio & Command will be hypppped!

Thank you so much for this :D

2 years ago

Just tested them- it flies like...a VTOL! It may be influenced by me having aircraft realism installed? Regardless.. It is surprisingly fluid and enjoyable!

I would love to be able to land..but I can understand and appreciate the work that would require. It isn't a necessity.

What a great mod :)

2 years ago

Greetings!
Thanks for the feedback.

As for the Helicopter mod, it's really cool, but frankly I don't play with it because I don't understand the point of landing).

The main thing for me is that they autonomously kill biters and autonomously carry cargo, and it was beautiful)

I made this mod for myself inspired by Airplane mod. In airplane mod, I did not like how they fly and how they look. and I made flights smoother and more beautiful in my opinion).

tell me please how do you use landing in helicopter mod? maybe i can think of something to do.

2 years ago

The landing is pretty complex in the helicopter mod. The Helicopter starts out on the ground with the engines off \ no sound \ no animation. You press a hotkey to start the engines, the rotors start spinning \ the helicopter starts to gain altitude.

It is a really complex mod, or seems to be. Possibly why it is only modded with skins x)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

ignore, moved to new thread.

New response