Lex's Aircraft

by lexsus

Your attention is presented to the futuristic VTOL aircraft that are well suited to the style of the game. The mod includes aircraft: transport, light combat, heavy combat.

Content
11 months ago
Transportation Combat

g Movement error.

2 years ago

The plane has strange controls. He is controlled as a character, that is, the keys of movement to the side direct him as a character, to the side, and not turn. With AI, this makes it very difficult for the plane to arrive at the desired point, it flies over it.

2 years ago

tip is if he figured out is maybe do similar to what aircraft mod do.

2 years ago

The plane has strange controls. He is controlled as a character, that is, the keys of movement to the side direct him as a character, to the side, and not turn. With AI, this makes it very difficult for the plane to arrive at the desired point, it flies over it.

• exactly, I will correct the strong inertia at the point of arrival.
2 years ago

Maybe it's better to fix the movement itself? In addition to the inconvenience in manual mode, this also leads to the fact that the icon on the map is always pointing up.

2 years ago

Maybe it's better to fix the movement itself? In addition to the inconvenience in manual mode, this also leads to the fact that the icon on the map is always pointing up.

• here I disagree. It was for this movement that the mod was created. The control of the aircraft is exactly the same as the character, what could be uncomfortable here?)

• at the expense of the icon, I still don’t know how to turn in the direction of travel

2 years ago

The character has no inertia. Therefore, he has enough of those eight directions in which he can move, taking into account simultaneously pressed keys. Transport has inertia. Therefore, it is important for him to turn precisely in order to go exactly where he is hunting. This is especially noticeable at a long distance, when instead of choosing a direction and holding the key forward, you have to constantly click corrections in motion.

This thread has been locked.