Leighzer's Slow N' Cheap Items

Adds tier zero inserters, belts and more that can be made from unrefined materials.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

i Half speed Belts

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Don't know how I missed this one. I like the idea of the half speed electric inserters and belts that are similar to the grey belts in Bob's mod.
Any chance if miniloaders mod could be an optional dependency to your mod? Basically I want the 'chute' (grey) miniloader speed to be modified so it runs at half speed to match your belts. Currently they are set up to run a quarter speed of the yellow belts. And maybe add some materials in the 'chute' recipe to compensate.
Also, since I don't need any of your other items, it would be nice to be able to disable some things in settings.lua.
Thanks.

3 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. The changes you mention aren't too bad, I'll try to get out a quick update.

3 years ago

So I actually went ahead and implemented the toggles per slow n' cheap item. I also figured out the updates needed for miniloader.

Though, I have decided that this mod is really about adding a tier zero suite of items. Having toggles per items changes this assumption, and any where in code that has logic to do with one of these items has to make a check if the item is enabled or not. It makes the code too complex/the mod do too much for my liking. With that I have decided I am not going to add settings to add/remove slow n' cheap items for now.

If you want individual toggles I have an experimental branch of code here. Just copy the contents of the Source folder into your mod folder leighzerslowncheapitems_0.1.8 .

As for the miniloader changes, I'll keep those, though I think the data updates being in the miniloader mod may make more sense. I'll ping the mod author and see what they think is best for compatibility.

3 years ago

Thank you for your consideration.

3 years ago

New release is out with setting to opt in to miniloader update.

3 years ago

I am wondering if you could, since bob's logistics adds a half-speed belt, to make this a quarter-speed belt if bob's is also installed.

New response